Prescription medicines can be expensive, especially when you’re getting them for your whole family. Why not see if you can save on them without giving up on convenience? HJAHC has a pharmacy nearby—right at 321 N Warren Street, Trenton—that’s open to all residents in Trenton and Mercer County. And it offers discounted services to eligible patients.
Advantages of working with a clinical pharmacist
There are benefits to working with clinical pharmacies like the one at HJAHC. Because clinical pharmacists practice in health care settings, they:
- More frequently and regularly connect with doctors and other health professionals
- Are able to provide better coordination of care
- Spend more time monitoring patient health, advising medical professionals and doing medical tests than filling prescriptions and handling paperwork
Plus, at HJAHC, the money the pharmacy earns goes right back into other services the health center provides.
Services you can enjoy through our pharmacy department
- Personal meetings with the pharmacist for counseling and education
- Pharmacotherapy management
- Medication refill and renewal services by appointment
- Comprehensive medication reviews and Medication Therapy Management
- Medication coordination and compliance
- Goal-setting for healthy lifestyle changes
- Spanish-speaking pharmacy technicians and pharmacists (interpreters available for other languages as needed)
- Rx local app and patient portal with video counseling services to review medication information on each prescription
Ready to see if you’re eligible for one of our Discount Programs? Schedule an appointment by calling 609-278-5900 or visiting https://henryjaustin.org/service/pharmacy/.
Henry J. Austin Pharmacy Department
321 North Warren Street
M-F, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Pharmacy contact number: 609-278-5931.