Adult Health Care
At Henry J. Austin Health Center our person-centered care is provided by fully licensed and board certified providers. As such, our providers work in collaborative teams that includes social workers, clinical pharmacists, nurses, certified medical assistants, community health workers, nutritionists, unit receptionists, and others all working together to support the many needs of our patients.
Henry J. Austin Health Center is an accredited patient centered medical home specializing in integrated healthcare. As part of integrated care, our patients are screened for behavioral health, substance use conditions, and family planning needs at each visit and offered confidential treatment as appropriate.
Adult Health Care includes the following:
- Providing Preventive care including annual check-ups, immunizations, and health screenings.
- Diagnoses and treatment of acute illnesses and diseases.
- Chronic care management for conditions such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
- Referrals for patients to specialists and facilities as needed.
- On-site blood draw.
- Same Day or next Day appointments are available.
There are many other services available in the adult health care departments. Please call to make an appointment.
Details & Contacts
Location of Adult Health Care Services: ALL Henry J. Austin Health Center sites and is also available to everyone through telemedicine
On-site Lab: at 321 North Warren Street, Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM
On-site Pharmacy: at 321 North Warren Street, Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Adult Health Care Contact Number: 609-278-5900
Primary Care Director: Tyler Henderson
Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Rachael Evans