We provide patient-focused dental care to children and adults in a warm, friendly, stress-free environment – and now with new, state-of-the-art dental equipment.
Our licensed dentists have over 120 years of experience combined, with an average of over 24 years each, delivering high-quality dental care. All of our dentists are certified by both the North East Regional and National Board of Dentistry.
Dental services include:
- Diagnostic and preventative care, such as x-rays, check-ups, cleanings, fluoride and sealants
- Periodontics, including gum treatments and deep cleanings
- Place both white (tooth-colored) and silver (amalgam) fillings
- Simple and surgical extractions
- Fabricate partial and full dentures
- Referrals for orthodontics, braces, endodontics, root canals, crowns and implants
We provide integrated care in healthcare teams, as requested, and are the only dental provider in Mercer County to accept payment on a sliding scale based on income.
We offer a discount program for ALL dental procedures we perform based on family size and income level. For information about the dental procedures discounts please see here for English and here for Spanish.
Details & Contacts
Locations of Dental Services: Available at 321 N. Warren Street and 112 Ewing Street
On-site Lab: 321 North Warren Street, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
On-site Pharmacy: 321 North Warren Street, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. | Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Dental Care Contact Number: 609-278-5900
Dental Director: Devin T. Goodman, DMD, CASSPT*
Dental Manager: Carla J. Gabriel, RDA, RN, CSPM**
Dental Navigator: Kendy Estrada
*CASSPT (Certified Ambulatory Surgery Sterile Processing Technician)
*CSPM (Certified Sterile Processing Manager)