Henry J. Austin Health Center provides clinical pharmacy services by embedding clinical pharmacists within the healthcare teams at the Warren Street, Ewing Street, Chambers Street, and Bellevue Avenue locations as well as offering a dispensing clinical pharmacy, Henry J. Austin Pharmacy Department, at the Warren Street location.
Clinical pharmacy services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal meetings with the pharmacist; counseling and education
- Pharmacotherapy management through collaborative practice
- Medication refill and renewal services; appointment-based model
- Comprehensive medication reviews; Medication Therapy Management
- Medication synchronization; compliance packaging
- Goal-setting for healthy lifestyle changes
Pharmacy technicians and pharmacists speak Spanish and interpreters available for other languages as needed.
Rx local app and patient portal offers video counseling services to review medication information on each prescription.
Details & Contacts
PHARMACY OPEN: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00PM | Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Pharmacy Location: 321 North Warren Street
Pharmacy Contact Number: 609-278-5931
Pharmacy Director: Caitlin McCarthy, PharmD
Pharmacist in Charge: Lynda Onwuji, PharmD, BSN
Staff Pharmacist: Awuradjoa (Adjoa) Banning, PharmD
Lead Clinical Pharmacist: Thomas Bateman, PharmD