- Existing health disparities affecting underserved populations
- Interventions that provide solutions to pressing health challenges
- Optimal clinical processes in delivering care
- Ongoing new programs of the center
Constantly engaging our community and the diverse patient population we serve is key to what we do. Our inclusive approach allows underrepresented groups to participate in the clinical research process.
We aim to collaboratively push the research narrative in primary care and for FQHCs. Our doors are always open for external partnerships!
- Impact of pharmacist-led chronic disease management in a Federally Qualified Health Center Copy January 25, 2023
- Impact of pharmacist-led chronic disease management in a Federally Qualified Health Center November 14, 2022
- From the Research Desk with Dr. Rebecca Klege March 28, 2022
- Reduce your Chance of COVID-19 November 6, 2020