In celebration of National Health Center Week, The Arnold P. Gold Foundation is delighted to release this new Gold Human InSight Webinar, sponsored by BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), “Blueprint for Social Factors that Impact Health: Lessons from Community Health Centers.”
In this 1-hour video, leaders in Community Health Centers come together to share their insights. The panelists include:
- Dr. Kemi Alli, MD | CEO of Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Dr. Breanna Lathrop, DNP, MPH, FNP-BC | COO of Good Samaritan Health Center
- Michael Taylor, BS | CEO of Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center
- Thomas Tighe, JD | CEO of Direct Relief
- Ben Rodriguez, MBA | CFAO of Gold Foundation
BD is a founding member of the Gold Corporate Council, a group of leading healthcare companies that support humanism in healthcare and the Gold Foundation.
This webinar was first released as part of the Humanism & Healing Conference, hosted by the Gold Humanism Honor Society, in May 2021.
The Gold Human InSight Webinars are virtual innovative sessions that the Gold Foundation has hosted with its wonderful partners in humanism. The 2020-2021 theme is “Care, Compassion, and Collaboration during the Dual Pandemic.” If you are interested in collaborating with the Gold Foundation on a webinar, please contact Host Pia Pyne Miller, MPH, Senior Director for Strategy and Business Development, at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply