What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit?
A temporary FCC program to help households struggling to
afford internet service during the pandemic.
Am I eligible?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing a household is eligible if one member of the household:
low-income or COVID-19 program.
How I apply?
You can apply three ways:
- Contact your Preferred Participating Provider
Directly – Ask your provider if they participate in the EBB, or
use our online tool to find a participating company
- Apply online – Fill out the online application at
- Apply by mail – Print an application in English or
Spanish. Complete the application
and send with proof of eligibility
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742