Have you heard that more than 1100 broadband providers have agreed to take part in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
The benefit is available to eligible new, prior, and existing customers of participating providers.
What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit?
A temporary FCC program to help households struggling to
afford internet service during the pandemic.
Am I eligible?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing a household is eligible if one member of the household:
low-income or COVID-19 program.
How I apply?
You can apply three ways:
- Contact your Preferred Participating Provider
Directly – Ask your provider if they participate in the EBB, or
use our online tool to find a participating company
- Apply online – Fill out the online application at
- Apply by mail – Print an application in English or
Spanish. Complete the application
and send with proof of eligibility
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Learn more by calling, 833-511-0311 or visiting, www.getemergencybroadband.org
Leave a Reply