Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of COVID-19 test is offered?
- HJAHC offers saliva polymerase chain reaction (PCR) antigen testing.
- How is the test completed?
- HJAHC’s COVID-19 tests are done by providing you with a small tube that you will spit saliva into and provide back to our medical assistant.
- How quickly can I receive my test results?
- HJAHC test results are received within 2 to 4 days, depending on the volume of tests across the state of New Jersey.
- How much does a test cost?
- HJAHC tests are completely free.
- How quickly can I schedule an appointment?
- You must have been seen by a HJAHC provider within the past year to schedule an appointment or we can schedule a short consultation with our provider within 24 hours. Often your test can be scheduled the same day.
- Where can I receive a test?
- HJAHC tests are drive-up or walk-up at 321 North Warren Street, Trenton or various locations throughout the city through our Mobile Health Unit. We can provide transportation if you need assistance arriving at our locations.
If you need assistance with food, legal, or other information about COVID-19, please visit the Trenton Health Team’s website.
Ready to make an appointment?
Call us at 609-278-5900