Mental and Behavioral Health
- During your initial visit to HJAHC, all patients are screened for behavioral health conditions such as depression, anxiety, substance abuse etc., as part of our Integrated and Trauma Informed Care Programs.
- At each location, there is a Behavioral Health Counselor who works alongside your primary care Provider and a support team to assist you.
- HJAHC provides individual psychotherapy and psychiatric evaluations.
- If required, the initial screen is followed up with medical care and referral to treatment that is responsive to your preferences in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner.
- Patients also have access to COBALT which is an online behavioral therapy that is an alternative to therapy that patients can perform in the privacy and comfort of their homes or here in the center.
Support for this program was provided in part by a grant from The Nicholson Foundation.