(Available at Bellevue and Chambers sites only)
- Provide comprehensive primary care services to the whole family including annual check-up, immunizations and screenings.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses and diseases.
- Provide care for chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Asthma and high blood pressure.
- Refer patients to specialists and facilities as required.
- As part of integrated care, all members of the family are screened for substance abuse as part of the new “Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment” (SBIRT) program.
- Same Day or Next Day visits are accommodated.