Adult Medicine provides:
- Preventive care including annual check-ups, immunizations and screenings.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses and diseases.
- Provide care for chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Asthma and high blood pressure.
- Refer patients to specialists and facilities as required.
- As part of integrated care, all HJAHC patients are screened annually for substance abuse as part of the new “Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment” (SBIRT) program.
- Same Day or Next Day visits are accommodated.